Monday, August 4, 2008

FINALLY. . .

Only one week left!!

I have an OR time scheduled, with doctors at the standby. C-section scheduled for 7:30 am, Monday, August 11. Ahhhh. I love having something firm I can write on my calendar!!!

So, I found a trick for going a few days earlier than the doctor suggests. I requested a specific anathesiologist (the most experienced and highly respected), and so we have to work around the summer schedules of two doctors. The anathesiologist will do my surgery right before he leaves to go to Lake Powell for a week. Nice.

10 comments:

Mandee said...

Way to work the system! I hope everything goes smoothly!!!

Ashley said...

Yeah for Valerie!!!

Hansen Family said...

How exciting!!! Can't wait to see the new little one. Make sure to post pics ASAP!!

Heather

Melissa said...

That's awesome you got to change it!! I'm getting very excited for you!

Jackie said...

Yeah! I'll bet you are so ready! Can't wait to see pics!

Emma Jo said...

So exciting! Can't wait to meet your newest cutie!!

Emily said...

Good luck!

Rynell said...

Hooray! Isn't it cool to already know your baby's birthday? By the way, he will share Koby's birthday.

Liz said...

Oh, I can't wait! Please let us know when it happens. I'd say good luck, but you're a pro. :-)

Idaho Bushmans said...

yeah. send lots of pictures