Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pinewood Derby by Jordan

What I am bloging about is the Pinewood Derby.Can't you believe that was my first time in scouts?!?!?! I had rembered where it took place because I was in 2 plays there. I felt SO GOOD to be in scouts. I wanted to be in scouts forever(even though I can't)! It was exciting racing. There were pretty cool shapes. Mine had spikes on the front and a curve in the back. My brother's car had a gut in the middle. I loved it! I won!






My car is yellow. Jackson's is green with gold stickers.

Me, my brother, and my dad.

Nate won that round.


Me and my brother.



Me, my grandpa, my sister, my brother, my mom, and my baby brother.





6 comments:

Joel said...

Way to go Jordan! I loved pinewood derby as a boy. I won second place once but never one first place (but my brother did). You must be an awesome car maker! It's fun that your brother could race too. Congratulations on a fun race and winning.

gina said...

I LOVE IT!! Good job Jordan - you have a great scout career ahead of you. You look so handsome in your scout shirt!

Tiffany said...

We had a "Barbie" Derby when I was in YW and I got 1st place too!! Congrats!!

Melissa said...

Yeah Jackson and Jordan!! You're awesome--cool cars!

Emma Jo said...

How fun!! That is an event that we may very well never be a part of. You boys are so creative, way to go! And tell your Mom that she looks smashing in her scout shirt!

Matt & Andrea said...

Good job, Jordan. I can tell that you were excited about it!

(Valerie, I just tagged you, so come look.)