Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Star Wars Episode 8 by Jackson


I`m going to write about my eighth birthday.It was fun. Here is everyone barely here.
And here is us playing The Cup Game.
And here is us using The Force.
In this picture me and Jordan are playing Mind Game. (editor's note: guessing what the gifts are)
I`ll tell you what I got:Legos, a dinosaur book, a key chain, lots of Droid Factory, a guy, a puzzle,and The Dangerous Game for Boys. Here is a picture of the light saber cake.
So now it is time to go. So soon?!?! Don 't worry I'll have more birthdays.Do you have any comments?



11 comments:

Heidi said...

How FUNNN!!! Wish Tyler could have been there to help out! I love the picture with them using the light sabers in the backyard! Classic!! Cool party. Happy Birthday guys!

Matt & Andrea said...

Sweet Jedi robes! Who was talented enough to make those?! Jackson, thanks for telling us about your party!

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like a fun party. Logan would be in hog heaven!

gina said...

I think the light-saber cake is pure genius!! Smart smart smart. What a great party, and one they will always remember! Go CanWan-Kenobi RockYouTotally PartyGoodItWas TwinsLuckyTheyAre

Melissa said...

What a fun party. . .love star wars. . .my kids are going to get into that. I should have Will talk to the twins over the phone in his Yoda voice. . .they'd love it!

Suebee said...

Glad you had a good birthday. You are so grown up.

Rynell said...

What a cool birthday party! It looks like everyone had lots of fun. Happy Birthday, may the force continue to be with you.

Liz said...

Thank you for telling us about your big day Jackson. What a fun party. You are a lucky kid. You and your dad make great Jedi masters. :-)

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday! That's looks like an incredible fun birthday.

Joel said...

Great Post Jackson! Happy Birthday. I can't believe you and your brother turned 8 already. Wow! I remember visiting your parents when you guys were babies and your parents looked like zombies because you didn't let them sleep. Anyway, cool party. Thanks for sharing.

Joel
(your daddy's friend)

Emma Jo said...

You guys are too fun! My girls love Star Wars right now and watch at least two episodes a week! What a great party!