Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag



What a fun tag from Channing. It's nice to get insight into the brains of those kiddos.

1. What does mom always say to you?
Jackson: After I get something out in my room I should put it away.
Jordan: I love you?
Sydney: I don't know.

2. What makes mom happy?
Jackson: If I obey her.
Jordan: When I do what you tell me to do.
Sydney: My smile.

3. What makes mom sad?
Jackson: If I don't obey her.
Jordan: When I don't listen.
Sydney: When I don't hurry.

4. How does mom make you laugh?
Jackson: If she tells me a joke.
Jordan: When you tickle me.
Sydney: I don't know.

5. How old is mom?
Jackson: Hmm. Uh, 32?
Jordan: Hmm. 32.
Sydney: Uh, hmm. 31.

6. How tall is mom?
Jackson: I don't know.
Jordan: 30 inches.
Sydney: I don't know.

7. What does mom like to do?
Jackson: I don't know.
Jordan: Read books and write on the computer.
Sydney: She likes to be happy.

8. What is mom's job?
Jackson: To be a mom.
Jordan: Taking care of Tanner and Eli
Sydney: To stay home and take care of Eli.

9. What is mom's favorite food?
Jackson: Steak.
Jordan: I know what it tastes like, but I can't remember what it's called. It's brown. Oh! It's steak!
Sydney: Burritos.

10. How do you know your mom loves you?
Jackson: Because she does nice things.
Jordan: Because she hugs me sometimes.
Sydney: Because you hug me and kiss me.

7 comments:

gina said...

I'm going to do this one too. Nice to hear what the little ones think about their mommy. They are so cute.

Ashley said...

That is priceless, Valerie. I love it. You are a great mom!

Heidi said...

That's so cute! Although I'm afraid of some of the things they "might" say! J/K. Cute idea!

Marsha said...

That was adorable! Kids say the darndest things.

Liz said...

What a cute blog! You have some great kids. :-)

Brian and Kim said...

I love it!! Your kids are darling.

Emma Jo said...

I love this post too! I started it last week and still haven't gotten Haley's answers. Kids are so funny...I hope that think more of us than their answers imply. They are so funny.