Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What to Post, What to Post. . .

It has recently been brought to my attention that I need a new post. What's it been, two months since my last one? Well, the thing is, I already KNEW I needed a new post! I just haven't gotten to it. The problem is, I really wanted to put up a couple of posts from our Thanksgiving trip, but I never quite got that going. And now it's AFTER Christmas! Plus, I hurt my shoulder and wrist. Typing hurts. (waa, waa, waa.) Plus, my baby is fussing. Not CRYING, just chatting in a please-pick-me-up kind of way. Ya know?

Maybe I'll blog tomorrow. Today (like the last month or so) I have the blogging blahs.

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey there Valerie, we've missed seeing what you're up to, but I totally understand getting behind and then not knowing where to start. Too much to post! I still haven't done a post about our fun Neslen reunion -- last year!! I have a lot of catch up to do. What did you do to your shoulder and wrist?? Are you okay? Hopefully! Talk to you soon! -- Heidi

Alona said...

Look forward to your next post! Hopefully your pain subsides soon!

Hansen Family said...

Excuses Excuses!!!! HAHA

Matt & Andrea said...

We demand substance!

Suebee said...

Love your page. Hope you are doing better.

Ashley said...

There you are Val... I was shocked to see a title other than "seriously, so cute". Just jump in where you are.

gina said...

I'm sorry you hurt your shoulder. Hope that gets better fast. Wish I was there to help with the "Eli needs holding job". .. miss you guys so much.

I know... have Cannon be your guest blogger or do bullet summaries of everything in one efficient blog. Or do nothing and post ramblings or silly things etc. Down with pressure blog writing. Everyone who reads regularly and loves you doesn't care what you write. We love you regardless and even more because of your REALNESS. Is that a word??

Emma Jo said...

Hey, I'm easy to please. I'll take anything. Sorry you are hurt but I'm glad you sacrificed the pain to say Hello, blog style.

Jen-ben said...

we need pics of your baby!!!! so there....