Monday, January 19, 2009

Our New Basketball Team

Okay, now that we have five kids, we officially have the numbers to field our own basketball team. We practice jumping, although we don't have much height yet. That will come. Eli just used his baby genious powers and has started jumping at only five months old! The big kids were so excited about it that they joined in too.







In other news, check out this picture of our handsome two-year-old. Jackson and Jordan have begun to hand down their too-short ties, and Tanner is only too eager to accept them. Of all our kids, I think he has the most fashon sense, and he knows when to pose GQ-ish.



The twins cashed in their Christmas IOU's for ski lessons this week, and now they are pro skiers. I can't wait to have kids old enough that we can all go skiing together!



Cannon and Jordan had a fun time going to a Jazz game not long ago. It's not often that one of the kids has one-on-one time with Dad, especially when you're a twin! So this was a special event. Cannon is just happy for any excuse to get to a game in Salt Lake!

More on Christmas (and Thanksgiving!!) later, but I had to post this picture of Eli. This is Christmas night, and Eli is helping his aunt Missy play dominoes. He concentrates very hard when he plays games with us.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Gosh, you guys have so many cute kids it's hard to choose a favorite! I'd say my favorite picture though is baby Eli with the dominos. I just want to hold him right now!

Ashley said...

Valerie,
What gorgeous kids! I love the jumping movie clip. How fun. So many blessings. . .

Matt & Andrea said...

Wow. Tanner is getting really good at posing. I'm just impressed that his arms are long enough to put his hands in his pockets. =) And tell Cannon I'm ready to help the kids ski anytime!

Heather said...

That video is too cute! I love how handsome Tanner is! Landon is really into wearing ties right now too! I love 2 year olds!

Heidi said...

Hey there,
I need to get back to blogging! Your video was sooo cute! We miss the kids! Can't believe how big Eli is! Wow, skiers in the family! That's awesome, Tyler is begging to take snow boarding lessons. Not sure I'm ready for that though! Love the pic of Tanner too -- what a little man! We miss you guys.

Liz said...

Tanner is a handsome young man, and Jordan is Cannon's twin. Not only do you have your own basketball team, but since they are your kids they'll be super athletes. Go college scholarships! :-)

Alona said...

I love that GQ picture of Tanner. What a cutie! Great post!