Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yellowstone!

So, we finally made it to Yellowstone. This was actually three weeks ago, but I'm just now getting around to posting pictures. FUN time!

My dad drove his monster RV up from AZ and saved his pregnant daughter from having to sleep in a tent. My hero! He also pulled his motorcycle along so that he could tour the park in style!

The kids liked roasting marshmallows better than just about anything else we did. Sydney and Jackson worked on their roasting techiniques (and did very well!) while Jordan sucked up a bit to his cousins to get his roasted to perfection.
Tanner loved the hikes, marshmallows and attention from older cousins. Plus, he LOVED having "Gampa" nearby so much.
The three older kids worked hard and earned their "Jr. Ranger" badges. We're very proud of them.



10 comments:

Twinlinebackers said...

Hey Val ~ You look really cute pregnant. If I did my math right, you were 7.5 months pregnant in this picture and look terrific.
I haven't seen it before but in these pictures I think Sydney looks like you.
Sounds like a fun trip. I want to go camping in Yellowstone!

Suebee said...

Your family is so darn cute. I am really glad that you didn't have to sleep in a tent.

Emma Jo said...

Your kids really are stinkin cute and you look pretty tremendous for having a big ole baby in there...I believe I recall camping with you guys a different time that you were pregnant (it involved our two families and lots of pack n plays in WA) What a fun trip!!

Rynell said...

What a cute family!

I remember going to Yellowstone when I was a kid. Didn't we go together once? What fun! I'm very glad you didn't have to rough it in a tent. There's nothing like camping in style.

Melissa said...

What a fun trip! I bet you're exhausted! Hope the next few weeks go really well!

Nikki said...

Good pictures Val! I especially like the one of tanner in front of Old Faithful.

Idaho Bushmans said...

what a cute family and looked like a fun trip.

Jackie said...

You're awesome to do that so pregnant! I'll bet the kids loved it. I can't believe how much Sydney has grown! She is so cute. I miss you guys in the neighborhood. The people in your house I have maybe seen one time and the yard looks like crap. Come back! :-)

Mandee said...

Adorable pictures. And a RV....that is what I like to call camping.

Alona said...

I really love the family picture!