Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our First "Woose Tooth"

An exciting discovery was made during breakfast this morning! Jordan who is almost seven, found his first loose tooth! Jackson and Jordan have both been patiently watching all their friends losing teeth, gaining new ones, losing more. . . I guess since they were so late getting teeth in the first place they're just on the slow track for the whole process.

Since I still have yucky morning sickness, I listened from my own room -- in bed. Jordan runs into my room:

"Mom, I have a surprise!"

"Wow, what is it?" Like I hadn't heard all the excitement already.

"I have a woose tooth!" We still have a hard time with those "L's".

"Really? Let's see." He shows me.

"This is so AMAZING!" He runs back to the kitchen, where Jackson and Sydney are checking for their own loose teeth and discussing whether or not the tooth fairy brings stuffed animals or not.

Jordan just keeps saying, "I can't bewieve it! I can't bewieve it!"

6 comments:

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Wow, I can't believe the boys are 7!!! It's been a while since we've seen you!! I look forward to keeping up on what's going on with you!!

Hansen Family said...

Val,

welcome the the blogging world! Glad to have you! You need to check out our blog as well! I am excited to keep up with your family! What is this about morning sickness! Another one! How many are you having!
thehansenbunch.blogspot.com

Heather

Alona said...

Yay, Valerie! :) Cute story. I was a really late tooth loser too!

Rynell said...

Yea! You have a blog!

Congrats on the pregnancy! I have been thinking about you this month because you get to have a real birthday this year. :)

kirsten said...

that is so cute, val.

i have been wondering how dylan will react to loose teeth - should be pretty soon!

(http://kirstencan.typepad.com)